Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

I have fabulous friends, who all happened to have weddings this year.  I will attend a total of nine weddings, including my own.  I love the opportunity to celebrate with those close to me, but it also causes me some worries.  Will there be anything I can eat?  Will I get sick?  Will it ruin my day? 

My pleasant surprise this year came from an unusual source... caterers.  Having made it through seven weddings so far and not getting sick is a huge accomplishment.  I owe it all to caring friends and knowledgeable caterers.  All I can say is don't be afraid to write gluten-free please on your RSVP card (if it is plated).  If it is buffet speak up and ask the staff.  It will put your mind at ease and let you make the most of a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment